Join me for Author Branding next month!
AUTHOR BRANDING by Lana Pattinson, MBA
Have you ever thought…gosh, that author looks so put together. Everything matches on her website and social media, and she stands out from the crowd.
Branding for Authors is a mixture of career planning and marketing. Of defining yourself, and what you offer to your readers.
Each week will have a lecture and assignment(s) to complete, with feedback from the instructor and the rest of the class. You’ll finish this class with a clear understanding of your brand, what you stand for, and how you can leverage your messaging to reach your target audience.
WHAT THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- What is a brand and why is it important?
- Defining yourself through branding
- The 3 phases of brand building
- Developing your visual brand guidelines
- Visual tools for branding consistently across multiple social media channels
- Please note: this course walks you through strategic thinking and offers exercises to define your brand. It does not include tactical specifics (e.g. which social media channels to use or how to refresh your author website).
Click here to join the class!